Come play a lovingly curated selection of movement-based games, drawn from dance, theatre, and our own personal Library of Hoopla. Designed for maximum creativity, collaboration, and fun.
This all-levels class will help you:
- Follow your creative impulse
- Build self-trust and confidence
- Learn to take up your space
- Practice letting go of perfectionism
- Pat your inner critic on the head, feed it a vegan cheez puff, and keep moving
All while you work your breath, body, and brain in a fun and supportive environment. Until you shine like the top of the Chrysler Building! Or the Space Needle! Or whatever else is sparkly!
No acting, dance, or improvisation experience necessary — in fact, the less you think you know, the more fun it will be!
at Dance Fremont
4015 Stone Way N, Seattle
February 9 class has been CANCELLED. Please check back for future dates!
Cost: $15/class, $50 for the 4-class series
Payable by cash, check, or Venmo